.
""

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Video Update!

Another Segment almost done!

At the bottom of this post is a short clip of the Family Cemetery portion of the DVD.

The full segment is about 8 minutes long and features the headstones pictures, cemetery info and personal photos of many of our ancestors and recently passed family. I've watched it on television and the clarity is great.

(Also....just in case you think I have questionable taste in music when you watch this segment, the choices are explained at the beginning by Bev Groce.)


There are several segments left to produce and I would like any family that would be willing to do some more of the voicework. So far, Beverly Groce, Marthabelle (Beck)Morris, Sandy (Forbes) Blevins and Sherri (Groce)Wachal have helped out.


I think it would be really special and amazing to have ALL family contributing to this legacy in this way. If there is someone you would like to make sure is included, or if you want to contribute anything at all, please drop me an email at: kellygroce_40@yahoo.com

Note:   I am having trouble locating a few obituaries for the following people:  William & Harriet Beck, Felicia Blevins, Bill Rounds, Janey (Jane Slane) and a few others.   If you have info/access or anything related, please let me know.

Hope you're all doing well!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment