.
""

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Slide Show Number One!

Recently, thanks to my cousin Kevin Copp.... I was able to scan pictures which originally belonged to our grandmother, Zada!  Thank you Kevin for being the person to share these with the rest of the family!   You rock! 

The photos in this slide show are only a sampling of the entire collection.  I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I did.   If you have already received your family packet, I'll send you a CDrom with all the 'new' photos so you can have and print the ones you love.   If you haven't received your packet yet, these will already be included!

1 comments:

My name is Jim Patton and I write because the person just to the left of Erma Beck Hole in the photo of four women where Erma has a white blouse on is my mother Evelyn Patton Beck. Erma introduced my mom to Orlo Beck. I believe this photo was taken outside the side door of the Sears store in Albuquerque where Erma, my mother, and the woman on the far right behind my mother's elbow worked. I don't recognize the fourth woman, on Erma's right, but I suspect she also is a member of the Sears credit department staff where Erma was a supervisor. Evelyn and Orlo married and had a daughter, Erma Louise (Becky) Beck, my baby sister.

Dr. Jim H. Patton, Waco, Texas (jpatton@woodbadge.org)

Post a Comment